All of Team Omnia are back to work with the majority working from home. Omnia continues to review government policy announcements to ensure we can fully support our clients and contractors during this difficult time.
Government support is available and can be found here – Government Business Support
We have also taken the following preliminary steps, which are part of our wider business continuity plan:
- Issuing notices and guidance to all staff and contractors to observe the health and safety measures as advised by the relevant governments and / or health organisations.
- Restricting any non-critical business travel arrangements to any of the affected areas; and limiting the amount of travel for staff for non-business critical events, thereby reinforcing the segregation of staff in those offices.
- Requiring staff to observe the period of self-quarantine (isolation) and work from home, if they have travelled to; or anyone close to them has been exposed to COVID-19 or has visited/transited through any of the specific areas listed on the relevant Government website.
- Reviewing home working arrangements and any operational impact; and addressing any individual staff health and safety concerns. All our staff can operate from home and have company issued IT with access to phones / emails and relevant software. Omnia is still very much open for business.
- When contacting our team, we apologise if you hear any domestic background noise, this is unavoidable, we ask for you to bear with us for the duration.
- Reducing the use of public transport and office density by initiating rotas for working from home across departments
These arrangements are progressive, additional steps will be taken if the COVID-19 conditions deteriorate.
We will continue to assess the risks to our operations and follow the guidance issued by the relevant authorities, address the situation as it evolves and issue any update on our continuity provisions accordingly.