Last Updated 4 November 2020
Omnia remain committed to keeping our clients and workers up to date with the latest information. We will regularly update this page with links / information to help companies and individuals.
The majority of Omnia’s staff have returned to work; the majority are working from home, our focus continues to be their safety, to help them work safely and with peace of mind.
The government continue to offer support for the UK workforce during the present crisis: Government Business Support
As with all businesses, we continue to feel the impact ourselves; however, we continue to support our clients and contractors as much as we can. Here are some of the ways we are working to help:
- For Contractors still working – it is business as usual, we have returned our telephone answering hours from 9am to 5pm.
- For Contractors laid off due to Coronavirus – the support available depends on your engagement as follows;
- Self Employed Contractors – the Self Employed Income Support Scheme (SEISS) has been extended from 1 November 2020
- PAYE (Umbrella) Contractors – the government Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme (CJRS) will not be paid by Omnia even if you have not returned to work.
- Limited Companies (Personal Service Companies) – presently there is no direct support for Limited Company Contractors unless they qualify personally through one of the other options (SEISS or CJRS). Unfortunately, we will be unable to assist with any payment in respect of these workers.
If you need information which relates to medical conditions or isolation, follow this link – NHS 111